Waterscape a Finalist for Our First McSam Awards from the Dallas Builders Association
The McSAM Awards were created in 1979 by the Sales and Marketing Council of the Dallas Builders Association in recognition of sales and marketing excellence. The prestigious McSAM Award is given to Builders, Developers, and Associates who have made a significant and creative contribution to residential marketing through specific achievements during 2017.
Although Waterscape is a brand new community, it’s still been identified as a finalist in several categories of the 2018 McSam Awards! Waterscape’s website and marketing materials are a fresh direction from Waterscape’s developer, Huffines Communities.
The McSam Awards have recognized Waterscape as a finalist for Best Logo, which of course you can see on our website.
We’ve also been noted as a contender for Best Brochure from a Developer:
Huffines Communities, their employees, and their other Master Planned Communities are finalists in the following categories:
- Developer of the Year: Huffines Communities
- Best Event/Special Promotion: Huffines Communities REALTOR® Rewards Trip (read the Story of our trip to Maui!)
- Project Manager of the Year: Mark Edgren for Heartland, Sue Blankenship for Inspiration
- Master Planned Community of the Year, 600 Acres or More: Heartland
- Multifamily Community of the Year: Harmony, Hebron 121 Station
- Best Architectural Design – Multifamily Community: Harmony, Hebron 121 Station
- Lifestyle Director of the Year: Bonita Plested for Heartland
- Best Annual Lifestyle Program: Heartland
- Best Digital Media Campaign: Inspiration
- Best Overall Advertising Campaign: Heartland
- Best Signage: Heartland, Inspiration
- Best Graphic Continuity: Heartland, Inspiration
The 2018 McSam Awards ceremony will take place on April 14, 2018.
We will share an update on any awards we receive!
Source: Dallas Builders Association