Family-Fun Fall Events in Royse City
The cooler weather has finally arrived, and the Royse City Chamber of Commerce is kicking off this fall season with plenty of tricks and treats for everyone! Waterscape residents can join in the fun and enjoy these awesome events coming soon to your city. Be sure to tag us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to share your favorite events of the Fall!
- Pumpkin Patch – Now through October 31st, enjoy a stroll through the pumpkins on Main Street! It’s the perfect place for a photo op with the family and choosing the perfect pumpkin to take home! The Pumpkin Patch is open Monday – Saturday 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM and Sunday 12:30 PM – 5:00 PM, and all proceeds benefit the Royse City Main Street program.
- 2018 Main Street Pep Rally – October 17th from 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm. A traditional pep rally will be held on Historic Main Street. The Homecoming Court will be announced and you’ll hear from district leaders, coaches, and students. Enjoy performances by the band, cheer and drill teams! Go Bulldogs!
- Holiday Movie Series: “Coco” – The first ever Holiday Movie Series at Cookston Court kicks off with a showing of “Coco.” Thursday, October 18th at 7:00 PM. Cookston Court is located at 111 E. Main Street, Downtown Royse City. Additional holiday movies will be shown in November and December.
- 2018 FunFest on Main Street – Sunday, October 20th from 11:30 AM – 6:00 PM. This is a free community event, and will include Vendor Booths, Food, Entertainment, Live Music, KidsZone, Contests, Calaboose Crawl, and a popular RunFest 5k! You can sign up for the RunFest here.
- Trick or Treat on Main Street – Wednesday, October 24 from 6:00 – 8:00 PM in Downtown Royse City. Trick-or-Treaters are invited to come enjoy games, candy, inflatables, and many other special treats! Join your neighbors and friends for a night hosted by merchants, businesses and organizations who proudly serve the citizens of Royse City!